To ensure all industry stakeholders in the methane based environment provide safe and efficient operations from point of supply to users in the domestic, commercial and industrial markets within Southern Africa.
This implies but is not limited to:
- Educating stakeholders in safety and standards
- Providing competent gas practitioners
- Assisting industry to comply with relevant legislation
- Providing a safe gas equipment verification scheme
- Advocating the safe and efficient use of pressure equipment
- Providing appropriate training
- Interfacing with government on regulatory issues
- Upholding sound environmental practices
- Ensuring a climate conducive to safety
Covering areas of expertise and applications as to piped gas upstream and downstream Industrial Thermoprocessing, CNG, LNG, Biogas with the relevant supply value chains.