To ensure safety through training, learnerships and to complement practical experience by assist industry to develop the required occupational qualifications and to ensure a framework of competencies set against expected outcomes.
- To establish relevant training material within and outside of the national framework.
- To ensure safety through training and learnerships.
- To provide knowledgeable and trained practitioners.
- To establish training resources comprising industry stakeholders.
- To establish a Chieta accredited training facility by 2019/2020.
Training Courses on offer
- SANS 827 – The installation of pipes and appliances for use with natural gas
- SANS 329 – Industrial thermo processing equipment (Safety requirements for combustion and fuel-handling systems)
- Combustion, Equipment and Pressure Principles
- ASME B31.Q – Transmission and Distribution Pipelines
To view our training terms and conditions click here