Special note: The Site contains 3rd party links. The site does partake in IP collection.
SAGA will use your personal information:
- to contact you regarding an enquiry you have made through the Site’s fill in forms;
- to respond directly to your written requests for information, including registrations for newsletters or other specific requests, or pass your contact information to the appropriate SAGA representative;
- to post Testimonials. We post testimonials on our website which may contain personal information. Prior to posting the testimonial, we obtain the member’s consent to post their name along with their testimonial;
- to communicate with you about a conference or event. We or our partners may communicate with you about a conference or event hosted or co-sponsored by SAGA or one of our partners. This may include information about the event’s content, event logistics, payment, updates, and any additional meetings, special demonstrations or other customer facilitation that we may provide related to an event for which you have registered. SAGA may contact you after the event about the event and related products and services and may share information about your attendance with your company;
- SAGA may be required to disclose your personal information in order to comply with legally mandated reporting, disclosure or other legal process requirements. SAGA will use reasonable efforts to limit the personal information it provides for these purposes;
- please note that your personal information may be transmitted, accessed and stored globally as necessary for the uses stated within this policy. While SAGA may share your personal information with agents and contractors in order to perform the functions listed above, we require that they treat your personal information, and limit its use, in accordance with the standards specified in this policy.