To ensure all industry stakeholders in the oil and gas environment provide safe and efficient operations from point of supply to users in the domestic, commercial and industrial markets within Southern Africa.
This implies but is not limited to:
- Educating stakeholders in safety and standards
- Providing competent gas practitioners
- Assisting industry to comply with relevant legislation
- Providing a safe gas equipment verification scheme
- Advocating the safe and efficient use of pressure equipment
- Providing appropriate training
- Interfacing with government on regulatory issues
- Upholding sound environmental practices
- Ensuring a climate conducive to safety
Covering areas of expertise and various applications as to Industrial Thermoprocessing, CNG, LNG, Biogas within the relevant value chains.