SAGA would like to announce that in-light of the Covid 19 National Disaster announcement made by the President of South Africa, certain precautionary measures are being put into place to safeguard the health of the Association’s staff as well as those visiting SAGA premises.
Considering the announcement, kindly take note of the following:
- In order to limit the spread of the Covid 19 virus, the Association is advising all members, gas practitioners and Industry Stakeholders to refrain, from visiting SAGA offices. It is preferable for communication to be carried out over a digital medium such as; telephone, cell, email, zoom, skype, and other suitable means.
- If there is an absolute need to meet with SAGA staff, appointments need to be made prior the visit.
- Hand sanitizers have been placed around the Association’s offices and all are encouraged to make use thereof before entering the premises and during office engagements..
- Where possible the Association encourages gas practitioners, members and Industry Stakeholders to rather make use of courier services to either pick up or drop off packages or use WeTransfer to email large documents WeTransfer is a free program.
- CoC books – advisable to make use of courier or scan and email legible copies. Based on the completeness of CoC’s received, SAGA will courier the new CoC book.
- SAQCC Gas Practitioner license cards will be couriered
- Gas Practitioner application forms as well as Port Folio of Evidence (POE’s) to be emailed or couriered to SAGA
- Anyone who is not feeling well is encouraged to avoid visiting the Association’s premises completely and can contact SAGA through the use of a digital medium.
- Training schedules are being monitored and regular communication on the same will be forwarded to candidates attending training
We might not greet you with a handshake but rather with a fist-bump, an elbow or foot tap instead.
Take the right precautions to keep you and your family healthy, and let’s hope the pandemic subsides soonest here at home and abroad.
Contact details for the Association
Telephone number: 011 431 2016 or 011 476 4403
Training, SGES Permits, Finance & General Office Administration
Elrien Bootha email@example.com
Registrations & CoC’s
Lerato Ntuli firstname.lastname@example.org
Compliance & Regulations
Roy Lubbe email@example.com
Taris Bartlet firstname.lastname@example.org